Sunday, September 25, 2011

Opening Therapy Private Practice

Please check out my new blog; supportivehealing.blogspot.com.
I am utlizing my education in Creative Arts Thearapy, my various trainings and my 8 years of experience in the mental health field, to venture into my own private practice. I will be offering individual therpay to children, adolescents and adults, as well as couple's therapy and am currently seeking new referrals. My office is located in Healing Haven Massage & Wellness (1501 East Ave., Suite 101 | Rochester, NY 14610). Please contact me if you are experiencing struggles in your life or feel "stuck" and would like to move forward. To learn more and/or schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact me at 585-269-9167 or yogawithnora@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment