Monday, November 14, 2011

Improvements for the new year

In an effort of growth, I am in the process of developing a new website, which will be more user friendly and will allow customers to pay online using credit cards. My hope is to have this completed and up in running by the new year.
I am also looking at adding options for fees, offering monthly fees for unlimited classes. I know that many of you enjoy coming mutliple times a week and this new option would be geared towards you, to allow you that freedom at a minimal cost.
In looking back at this year, I am so thankful for all the wonderful people I have had the chance to practice with and hope to continue to offer classes that are worthwhile and meaningful to each one of you. I am very open to any suggestions that you may have, to continue to grow. Starting the first week of December, I will have a suggestion box that I will keep at the front desk of each of my classes. Please feel free to offer any suggestions you may have (ie; type of class you wish to have offered, music choices, poses you wish to work on, times you wish classes were offered, etc).
Thank you to all of you who have been part of this amazing journey and I hope to continue to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment